3-Bedroom Townhouse 10minutes from SM Seaside Cebu

For those who have a tight budget yet wants a comfortable living space, this 3-bedroom townhouse near SM Seaside Cebu might just be the perfect place for you and your family.

Accessibility:
Walking-distance to the National Hi-way(SRP) where there is a MyBus waiting
5-10minute drive to SM Seaside
PUJ (Public Utility Jeep) going to gaisano Tabunok Talisay City
10minutes to USC main
45minutes to Airport via SRP

Property Details:
Total Floor Area: 82.36sq,
Rooms: 3
Toilet and bath: 2
Car Parking: 1
Move-in Ready

Price: 3.6M

2 units left! Be the lucky owner, Inquire now. Call me at 0906.085.3450 (whatsapp,viber); Email Address: kvil717@gmail.com

2 Replies to “3-Bedroom Townhouse 10minutes from SM Seaside Cebu”

    1. Hello Charito, The property is ready for occupancy. In order to move-in, we require 30% downpayment. And for the remaining 70%, you can have it bank financed. If paid in cash then we offer 10% discount. Please call me at this number 0906.085.3450 if you want to check the site. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *